News Ticker
  • Welcome to the Republic of Gaming Website
  • A Place You Can Call Home
  • Make sure to visit our Teamspeak: ts3.rogclan.co.uk
  • Have an idea for a server? Let us know!
  • Have you linked your Steam ID to your account?

Welcome to Republic of Gaming

Guest Image

Welcome to Republic of Gaming, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Republic of Gaming by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Have access to the chatbox.

Sign in to follow this  
Negan

Player Houses

1. Your Name: Negan

2. The Date: 9 March 2019

3. How would you like your response? Team Speak

4. What is your Support request related to? Game Server (Altis Life)

5. Please explain your request: On the previous Life server I ran HOBO Construction and was able to make a custom house for players for in-game money. Since the launch of this server, everyone has gone a snatched up all the houses that were not reset. I am pushing for all custom house to be set back to default so players have equal homes. It is discouraging to new players and I have spoken with some already myself. 

• Sad 1

@Pepper, @Katt Please can one of you review this.

Vi

• Sad 1

All custom houses will be set back to default next patch.

• Sad 1

I bought my house sold as seen, The aim was to make a profit. Please do not remove my furniture and TV without a Court oder and the bailif present.

Black Property management will consider the removal of any items from my property as a crime and will want compensatation from Devs / Negan. 1 Million of your Altis Dollars will cover it.

I would like a full investigation into the sale of the properties, and a total investigation of the currption that is going on with the Altis Goverment (Devs) and HOBO construction.

You will be hearing from my solicitor in the near future.

1998310779_Blacklogo.jpg.f93bc88281748015f82f672adb3e146f.jpg

NONE RP

(Suggest that the Items should have been removed before Server Open) I will be upset if this is done in a sneaky update without being discussed further, No offense Negan, we had a testing period and the server is open official. If this was to happen, it sould have been requested before Official open and long before we purchased our houses.  Why do you request they are removed. Please make money off other players and the hard way.  lol

Mack