News Ticker
  • Welcome to the Republic of Gaming Website
  • A Place You Can Call Home
  • Make sure to visit our Teamspeak: ts3.rogclan.co.uk
  • Have an idea for a server? Let us know!
  • Have you linked your Steam ID to your account?

Welcome to Republic of Gaming

Guest Image

Welcome to Republic of Gaming, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Republic of Gaming by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Have access to the chatbox.

Sign in to follow this  
Vi Initiate 25

FiveM Development Updates

Log of all developmental changes and updates to the FiveM server

Currently the server is: Under Development

Testing will be opened on: Currently no set date

13th July 2019 :

• Basic FiveM server built with latest release.
  • Server connected to SQL database
  • Loading Screen added
  • Street Markers added
  • Watermark added
  • Vehicle control upgrade integrated
  • Server set to PVP
  • Essential Mode installed
  • ESX Base installed

15th July 2019

• Admin System Installed
  • Basic version of the police system (Requires modifications)
  • ESX plugins
  • Custom identity system

19th July 2019  

• A few more plugin have been added  to make the RP feel realistic. One of these is a new way to use emotes and character movements. For those of you that played our other server to use emots you would open a very unattractive menu and have to find the one you want. I have no introduced a menu wheel just like the weapons wheel, this means that you can quickly and easily choose what emote you want to use. This also works in vehicles where you can open and close doors and turn the engine off and on very easily.
  • Im also in the process of writing our own HTML code so that our server is unique to us and no available on the web.  
  • Like 1

28th July 2019 

Big update this time round. Since the last update a lot of work has been done on the server. For those of you that remember our last server, we had a lot of features but it wasn't unique to us.  I have change that this time, we now have a unique system in for the police and ambulance in terms of there uniform. When you change your uniform now you will keep what your character looks like and the clothing will just change. This clothing is unique to us. With my skills on Photoshop I will be creating unique British police and ambulance skins. No other servers will have these skin designs and I will not be sharing them. This is big for us, this is something that will draw new players into the game and the community. 

On top of this I will also be changing what the UI menus and screens look like. Again this will be unique to us and no other servers will have this. My main plan is to add as many features as possible, this will be from jobs like police and ambulance, to group that have there own bases where they can launder money through, civilian roles  for you people that like to roleplay a lot, all the way to silly and random additions like searching garbage bins for food or bottles to sell as a homeless person. We will cover everything and I especially will be putting so much effort into this working.

I have also signed up to the Fivem Developer group. This costs me £15.00 a month but im happy to pay this so that our server is the best of the best. At the moment we have 36 player slots but now that im part of this group we can take this up to 128 if we wish!!!

There is still alot of work and i cant give a time frame for when testing will open but keep your eyes on the forum as Ill be posting some sneekpeak  images soon!

Thanks

Vi

18th August 2019 **NEWEST UPDATE**

Hi all,

Work is still being done on the server, I know a few of you have been on doing a few bits of testing which is great. There is still alot to be done but these should start to gradually fall into place. My main focus at the moment is making everything bug free! So the different jobs like police and ambulance, the clothing and skin system etc these all need to work perfectly. Once I have this sorted all the other parts will start to be added and more testing days will be open to eliminate any issues we may have in the future.

Im also open to suggestions and ideas, we have always been a community that go above and beyond and dont like bog standard servers, so if you have an idea let us know.

Vi

• Like 1